Friday, November 9, 2012

Peanut: Three Months

IMG_9576

IMG_9574

Twelve weeks yesterday, we made it. We went to the doctor today and got to hear a nice, strong heartbeat. All breathing a little easier over here now.

I am finally over the nausea for the most part, but it has been replaced by a horrible cough. Now that I'm past the twelve week mark I can take cough medicine, and my doctor gave me a script for a zpak. I didn't take any medication at all when I was pregnant with Annie and I was hoping to avoid it this time, too. I think I'll give it another couple of days before I give in.

I know it looks like my baby belly is huge already, but I can still fit in most of my clothes. I guess when you lose ten pounds there is added room for a belly. :) I am breaking out the belly band this week, though. It is more comfortable than buttoning my jeans. I'm guessing my maternity clothes are still a month or so away.

Bye, bye, first trimester!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! And just look at that cute little belly pooching out already :) Your body already knows what to do... and that includes popping right out! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first milestone! And your long hair looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Samantha--I'm planning to get it cut off tomorrow but now I'm having second thoughts!

    ReplyDelete