Monday, November 19, 2012

JJ: Eighteen Months

IMG_9698

IMG_9695

JJ is eighteen months old and looks less like a baby every day. In fact, it is time for his second haircut. JJ loves to play, play, play and eat, eat, eat. He is learning more words and (maybe this is just my wishful thinking) his tantrums are starting to improve a teeny tiny bit. JJ doesn't know it yet but he's in for an exciting six weeks of celebrating the holidays. We have lots of fun planned!

We've mentally changed JJ's stay with our family from January to indefinite. Although I'll admit JJ sometimes wears me out, we're enjoying having him here. We'll see what the Lord has in store for this little guy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about JJ's mother but I am so thankful that he has all of you to look after him!

    ReplyDelete