Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Peanut: One Month

IMG_8957

IMG_8964

The first month has come and gone and month two is just around the corner, so I thought it was high time I posted these. There will be a little bump before too long, my jeans are getting snug already, oy! Leggings and tunic tops, here I come. These first few weeks have been filled with excitement and apprehension and we are grateful that all is well with our little Peanut. I feel great except for morning all-day-long sickness and a bit of fatigue. Not sure if that is from this new little one or from keeping up with the other three all day! But this too shall pass and it will all be worth it in the end. (Remind me of that in a couple of weeks when the nausea gets worse.)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mama. Whoever said pregnancy glow sure nailed it! Hope the ickiness goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HOW EXCITING! I have been busy and offline for a while and clearly have missed quite a bit! Congratulations to you and the Gent for all your good news, baby, van, teeny baby visitor, wonderful JJ, and precious Annie!

    You are blessed....and loved,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete