Monday, October 1, 2012

Annie: Nineteen Months

IMG_8932

IMG_8942

IMG_8934

Nineteen months old. I can't believe how big my baby girl is getting! This month Annie is continuing to learn new words, like "bird" and "baby." She still loves her books and her stacking toys, and is learning to do simple puzzles. She loves to play with her letters when JJ is not around to eat them. :) She also loves to spend time outside and go to football games. And she loves clothes (especially her teeny tiny adorable blue jeans) and to be told how beautiful she is. Every morning when I get her dressed, she stands in front of the mirror in her room and smiles at herself. I find it adorable and admit I encourage this habit. Annie is practicing being a big sister, having Nikki and JJ around this month. She has done really well with them. Annie is wearing size 12-18 month clothes and size 3 diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment