Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Annie: Twenty Months

IMG_9439

IMG_9441

IMG_9451

IMG_9453

Twenty months and so big! Annie understands pretty much anything you tell her. She is not talking a whole lot with words we understand--she probably has around 20 or 25 words--but she babbles all the time. She likes being my helper these days. She loves to help me make my bed, get JJ dressed, and "cook." Annie is developing a love for clothes. Her favorites are her blue jeans and her shoes. She picks them out every morning and does not like to be barefoot or even in sock feet. (JJ on the other hand wants to run barefoot all winter long.) She is beginning to play with her dolls and takes care of them when I am busy with Baby C. It is very cute. I think a Bitty Baby is in her future. :) Happy 20 months, baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Annie is the cutest little girl since her mama was that age. I think I know where she got her love of shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete