Monday, July 30, 2012

Annie: Seventeen Months

IMG_8039

IMG_8028

IMG_8033

 IMG_8043

 IMG_8045

 IMG_8051

 IMG_8052

My baby is getting so big! Well, it seems that way to me anyway, even if compared to most other kids her age she is tiny. She understands so much of what goes on around her, and most of what we say to her. I love the look in her eyes when she "gets" something new. She is always excited about it and proud of herself. She is such a happy little girl and she makes her Daddy and me smile. She loves the nursery at church now, and playing with other kids. She is doing great with JJ. I think she likes being the big sister. She brings him toys when he's sad, it is very cute. Annie is almost fitting into her 12-18 month clothes. Still size three diapers, of course.

4 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pictures. I am getting anxious to see her. This is the longest we have gone without seeing her, I think. It is funny to hear Rhonda talking about Dillon's clothes. We had given him a little suit with carpenter tools on it. It is 3-6 months and Rhonda said he fills it. May be able to wear it one or two times, but can't wear most of the baby clothes he got! Tiny little Annie and big boy Dillon!
    It will be interesting to watch them grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would leave more comments if I did not have to do the crazy word game at the end.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she and Saige are probably the same size! Saige is in size 4 diapers and 12 month clothing...a few pieces are 18 month sized. Any plans for a Nashville trip in the near future? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Annie and I have the same tongue thing going on when we concentrate.

    ReplyDelete