Friday, October 7, 2011

Three More Finished Rooms!

Entry Foyer (Nick wanted to be in the picture)
Mom made the cushion and recovered the chairs (no space in the dining room for these two). I had the little table and the bookshelf already. Aunt Rhonda did the pen and ink of our "first" house - we were just renting it but it is where we brought Annie home to and we loved that house. :) Rug was on clearance at Target. I keep the stroller by the front door because we use it every day and I am practical. Sometimes.
IMG_4084

Still need to put some books on the shelves . . . the bookcases for our office are ordered and I'm waiting till they come in to unpack the books. That will be the last of the boxes, hurray!
IMG_4085

These are two of my favorite rooms:

Annie's nursery
Essentially the same as in our old house. So sweet and girly. We love playing and reading books on her pink rug.
IMG_4088

IMG_4089

IMG_4090

Sun room
Such a bright, happy space!
IMG_4092

Mom painted the chairs and sewed the pillows on the couch. I painted the tables.
IMG_4093

Sofa, rug, and coffee table (now painted white) used to be in our family room. The round white table and four mis-matched chairs are from a flea market. The wicker shelf was in Annie's nursery at our old house. The pack n play is getting used more frequently when I need to contain her for a few minutes!
IMG_4094

1 comment: