Thursday, October 13, 2011

Be Still, My Heart

Borrowed the title phrase from my Jenn-girl (who seriously needs to update her blog soon). These pictures are just random snapshots (some from my phone) of the past week and they melt my heart when I look at them.

Aren't these two just perfect? We took lunch to the Gent at work last week and he and Annie had a great time playing in the floor.
photo-1annie

Daddy's office is fun!
photo-2annie

Ohhh sitting up is fun, too!!
IMG_4097

I'm not always a happy kid, don't let all these smiling pictures fool you.
IMG_4117

I love playing with Annie in the morning time when she's still in her jammies.
IMG_4100

That's all, nothing serious today. Just some sweet pictures of my favorite baby.

2 comments:

  1. These are the most precious pictures you can post. Just living life - that is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even crying she is the most adorable baby ever!!

    ReplyDelete