Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ode to Fall/Annie Pictures

Mmmmmm fall. I love fall. Okay, I love all seasons. Except winter . . . I only love Christmas. I survive the rest of it thanks to my flannel sheets. But I digress, enough time to complain about winter later, for now I will love the autumn that is here.

Fall is family dinners, puppies who love the frisky weather and want to play all the time, crock pot meals, pumpkin spice coffee (thanks for bringing me some, handsome husband/coffee hero), Francine Rivers books (I have favorite fiction for all seasons, do you? Jane Austen is for spring, favorite novels I read as a child are for re-reading in summer, Francine is for fall, Dostoevsky and Tolstoy and Rosamunde Pilcher are for winter), cozy sweatshirts and blankets tossed on the backs of chairs and sofas. Fall is for pumpkin carving and pansy-planting, neither of which I have done yet, but they're on the list. :)

Now a few random photos of the cuteness that is Annie:
IMG_4356

Making faces with Poppa
IMG_4349

IMG_4348

Huck the babysitter
IMG_4341

2 comments:

  1. What Francine Rivers books do you read during Fall? I’m always up for a new novel to devour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all good. I'd start with A Voice in the Wind or Redeeming Love.

    ReplyDelete