Thursday, August 11, 2011

Still as Cute as Ever

Annie had her six month check up early so we could get it in before the move. She weighs 13 lbs 12 oz and is 25 inches long. We haven't tried solids yet. She is happy nursing and growing well so I'm not in a hurry. Dr. F said sometime in the next month or two, but no rush. Dr. F has been so good to us and we are really going to miss her! She always puts us at ease and takes plenty of time to answer our questions. She is also very flexible when I want to do things a little differently. I talked to her today about what foods to begin Annie with and she said Annie would be fine with whatever I decided to do. I've been doing lots of research and, for reasons I won't get into here, I just don't buy the whole "rice cereal must be the first food" thing. We plan to start with veggies instead.

And now the good stuff . . .

IMG_3074

IMG_3082

IMG_3084

IMG_3086

No comments:

Post a Comment