Monday, February 7, 2011

To Do Before Baby List

I started working on this list two weeks ago. I'm almost finished . . . might need more projects if baby is late!

The Gent – get TDAP vaccine (happening Wed)
Wash all baby laundry (check)
Straighten and organize closets and cabinets (check)
Baby announcement list (check)
Make and freeze extra meals (check)
Pack for hospital (check)
Finish artwork in nursery (check)
Create dog-care sheet and post to fridge (check)
Pedicure (happening today)
Haircut (happening tomorrow)
The Gent – write will and set up trust (in progress)
Scrapbook (will start Wed, after I host my last dinner party for a bit)
Bake and freeze bread (will do if I can find space in the freezer!)

2 comments:

  1. You make me tired and I'm not even 9 months pregnant! You're way ahead of me on scrapbooking - your brother is 24 and I'm still in year 4! But, I'm making progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so organized...I wish I was half as productive as you!!

    ReplyDelete