Friday, February 4, 2011

Thoughts on the Moon

While the Gent and I were waiting in the doctor's office for yet another baby appointment (she is doing great, by the way!), we were laughing over the differences in our dogs' personalities. We summed them up with their thoughts on the moon:

Nick (the lover) thinks you hung the moon.

Zeke (who our friend Bonnie aptly nicknamed Napoleon, because he is small but thinks he rules the world) thinks you hung the moon. It would have looked better a little to the left.

Huck (the puppy): "There's a moon!?! Where?!! I want one! I want a moon!!!!!!! Can I eat it? Chew it?! YAY A MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And just cause I think they're so cute, here's a picture of the dogs helping me practice yoga. The music zonks them out. Wonder if it will work for the baby, too? :)

IMG_4511

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your assessments of Nick and Huck. Zeke, however, thinks he IS the moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello perfect mother to be..... I am so excited for you and I love looking at all your photos. I am so proud of you and so very proud for you. Take good care of yourself! Also, I have a couple of sets of diaper coupons for you - mail me your address.

    Love to you and the Gent and Lil' Bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is, Love This!! What a precious photo of those precious guys!! and thanks for the mention....

    ReplyDelete