Friday, June 21, 2019

Thomas: Five Months

Can't believe my last baby is only a month shy of being half a year old. I love watching him learn and grow but it does make me a bit sad that the baby days are passing so quickly. I didn't think it possible, but Thomas has become even more precious this month! He is such a happy and sweet little fellow. His leg rolls are adorable. He smiles and babbles all day long, takes great naps, and is starting to sleep a 10pm-4am stretch most nights. I'm about to move him to 6-9 month clothes, and I think he's going to need size 4 diapers soon. I think Sophie potty-trained before she wore size 4s; Thomas is so much bigger than his sisters were! Thomas loves to be read to and carried and held. He also enjoys kicking around on a blanket on the floor and is starting to grasp toys. We think he is just the most amazing baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment