Friday, May 24, 2019

Thomas: Four Months

Thomas is rocking four months. I didn't really, but it seems like I forgot how much fun babies are. There's nothing like baby snuggles. Thomas loves to smile and talk and he has quite a fan club in his siblings. I highly recommend having just one more baby after you have older kids. ;) Thomas is happy and healthy and goes along cheerfully with whatever the rest of the family has planned. He loves a crib nap, but he can make do with the car seat, stroller, or Ergo nap, too. He loved his first trip to the beach and did well on his first long-ish drive. He is by far the biggest of my babies -- 15 lbs, 6 oz. For reference, at a year, Annie was 18 lbs, Sophie 17, and Nora 19. He is wearing size 3-6 month clothes but not for much longer! Thomas started sleeping in his room a few nights ago, but he is still getting up every three hours to nurse. He's hungry when he wakes up, so I feed him and then he goes right back to sleep. All my babies slept through the night by age 1 and I'm okay with waiting for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment