Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Annie is Eight!!!!!!!!


Eight years ago today this sweet girl made me a Mama and my heart has never been the same. Annie is smart and sensitive and caring and loving and a deep-thinker. I am blessed to have a front row seat as she learns and grows. This year she has really become a reader. She reads all the time and I love to see her pert little nose buried in a book! Annie is Miss Independent but also a rule-follower (and a rule-enforcer to her siblings). She enjoys math and music. She is still a "little" girl--she loves dolls and imaginative games and doesn't object to the occasional smocked dress in her closet. I pray that this year all the head-knowledge she has of the Bible becomes real in her heart, that her relationships with her siblings continue to deepen, and that she remains confident in herself. Happy eighth birthday, my precious and precocious Annie-girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment