Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Kids' Favorites

We love (Jacob especially, he memorizes so much better when facts are set to music) Scripture memory cds, and we have several. Hide 'Em In Your Heart, Hidden in My Heart, and G.T. and the Halo Express (a favorite from when I was a kid). But we recently discovered Slugs and Bugs cds and my kids adore them. At first listen, I'm like "what is this" but after a listen or two the kids are singing along to the sacred and the silly. Two thumbs up from our house!

Also, Annie's grandparents gave her a coloring Bible for Christmas that she is really enjoying. She colors along with whatever verses our pastor is teaching on during the sermon. Another two thumbs up!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Love them! Now that he is two & acting like a two year old, I’m constantly reminding Thomas that we “do, do, do, do everything without grumbling or arguing!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. adding to Christmas list for next year! - Fran

    ReplyDelete