Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Podcasts

I still haven't gotten to those Christmas pictures. We've been getting our house ready for the market instead (almost ready to list!) Praying for the right buyer! So, no pictures today. Instead I'm going to share my latest make-the-best-use-of-my-time tool. Podcasts! I know I'm late to the party on this, but last summer when I started back to working out after David's birth, I was so tired of the same news that plays over and over at the gym. I thought, why don't I try this podcast thing my friends are talking about? Now I'm hooked. :) What a great way to add value to my time! I listen to podcasts while exercising, making dinner, and getting chores done during naptime. My favorites are The World and Everything In It and Listening In. Sometimes I find good stuff on the ERLC podcast, and the God-Centered Mom. I also subscribe to sermons from a couple of pastors from our former churches. Do you have a favorite podcast? Hurray for another time-efficiency trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment