Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sophie: 20 Months

 photo IMG_9025_zps4aab51db.jpg

 photo IMG_9023_zps354f93f1.jpg

 photo IMG_9024_zpsdf25bdd3.jpg

I feel like I say this every month, but my sweet Sophie is getting so big! Her Daddy and I get the biggest kick out of her emerging personality. She loves to play with the big kids. She is particular about the way she plays and gets upset with Annie and JJ if they do things the "wrong" (as in not her) way. Books and baby dolls and dress-up and stuffed animals remain her favorites. Her vocabulary has really taken off this month and she repeats back most anything we say. Some fun new words are apple, purple, Nora, Auburn, and Poppa. She calls JJ "Bubba" and I have no clue why. :)

She gave Nora quite a look when she met her in the hospital, but she has reconciled to the "new baby" very quickly. Nora started crying at lunch yesterday and Sophie said, "baby!" and looked at me like "go do something about that!"

Happy 20 months, Sophie Beth!

2 comments:

  1. There is something special about each of my grandchildren. Sophie gets the prize for being the sweetest. Such a joy!
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so much like her dad to me in these photos - Annie is truly your girl but Sophie got a good mix of her dad - cant wait to see Nora's journey.

    Congratulations to you and your sweet family!

    Loves and Misses

    ReplyDelete