Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sophie: Four Months

 IMG_4203

IMG_4210

Sweet Sophie. I just love this stage. It sounds so selfish when I write it out, but I love being her whole world. The smiles I get whenever she sees me...melts my heart. This month Sophie really fell in love with her hands and her mouth. Hands in mouth=awesome, toys in mouth are good, too. She reaches for toys and can hold the smaller ones. She is rolling over both ways and quickly--she's already learning to get where she wants to go by rolling! She sleeps on her tummy now, with her fingers in her mouth just like her big sister did at this age. Sophie had her four month check up last week and is 25 inches long (90th percentile) and 11 lbs, 13 oz (25th percentile). That's an inch taller than Annie was at four months and a pound lighter. Her pediatrician says she's healthy and perfect, of course. :) Still wearing 3-6 month clothes and size 1 diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment