Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

That's what today is. October 15. I haven't written a lot about miscarriage lately, but it will always be part of my life story. I have two little babies in heaven, babies I never got to hold. Though the pain lessens somewhat as time passes, the remembrance does not fade. I think of Noel and Zion often, and on four dates in particular: my due dates and my miscarriage dates. I don't understand why my babies had to die, but I still know that no matter what, God is good and He is faithful. If you or someone you know has lost a baby, remind them that all life is precious in God's sight, and that He is working His plans for our good through our grief. Our world is broken by sin and death, but one day all will be made right. Revelation 21:4 promises, "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away." Thank you, Lord, for the gift of all my babies, living on earth and in heaven with you. Help me to be a Mama who glorifies You in all things. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I thank The Lord for making me your mama. I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete