Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy birthday to the Gent!

Congratulations, now you're as old as I am. :)

I haven't taken any photos yet today, but here's an oldie I found from the very first birthday we celebrated together...nine years ago.

Seems like yesterday and a lifetime ago all at the same time. Before college graduation, our wedding, law school, the newlywed years, dogs, babies, our first house and accepting the inevitable and buying a minivan. I thought I knew what love was then, but as we've grown and changed and learned together, I love you more each day.

Happiest of birthdays to you, my love.

Aaron's 19th birthday

1 comment:

  1. You both look like such babies! Who knew all those years ago, what lovely things were to come? Happy Birthday to the Gent. I love you both!

    ReplyDelete