Friday, May 10, 2013

Chatterbox


I was trying to get some video of Annie talking and of course as soon as I pull out the camera she decides to be quiet. The Gent managed to draw her out a little. Usually she is my little chatterbox! "Chatterbox, Mommy?" "Yes, Annie, you are a chatterbox. I like to talk with you." Phrases I hear often are "it's hard" and "it's heavy," meaning she wants your help. She is also grasping other concepts like up/down and in/out.

Some highlights of her week:
"Annie, we're going to the doctor's office."
"Baby's heartbeat, Mommy?"
"Yes, we'll listen to baby's heartbeat."

"Read new library books, Mommy?"

"Daddy's office, go! Picnic! I work."

And she is very much looking forward to a sleepover at Honey and Poppa's tomorrow. All week long I have heard, "Honey. Poppa. Sleeping bag. Annie go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment