Friday, May 24, 2013

Baby Watch + Summer Goals for Toddlers

The house is clean, laundry is done, there are a dozen meals in the freezer. I got a pedicure and a haircut. JJ is settled back in. We're ready for a baby. I told Peanut to please come before I have to clean house again. :) She'll show up whenever she's ready (due date was yesterday) and my doctor assures me labor is going to be quick. That sounds good to me. Praying for a healthy baby, easy delivery, and no complications afterwards. So excited to meet our littlest girl soon!!

I have some very lofty goals for my two two year olds this summer. We're going to tackle them after the baby comes and we get settled back in. Wish us luck in:
- getting rid of the sippy cups and transitioning to real cups
- potty training
- moving JJ to a big boy bed

In between these exciting goals we'll be having fun at the zoo, park, and splashpad, playing in the sprinkler, reading lots of books, and playing with every toy in the playroom every day.

Happy weekend, y'all!

There's a full moon tonight so maybe that will bring on labor . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment