Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Peanut: Four Months

IMG_0201

IMG_0204

Look at that little baby growing! I am finally feeling better, over the nausea and the nasty cough/viral infection/bacterial infection. With Annie my pregnancy went very smoothly after the morning sickness passed so I am hoping for the same thing this time. I also think that the more you complain the worse your symptoms get so instead I choose to focus on the beauty of pregnancy and the joy that comes with that little life growing inside! I've returned to prenatal yoga this month. It keeps my back pain-free and helps so much with natural labor and delivery. I balance out my exercise routine with walking. There are enough hills in our neighborhood that I get plenty of cardio that way. This is a great time of year to be able to eat again and I've now gained a pound and a half. And that is probably the last weight update you will get from me, ha! I expect to gain right at 25 like I did with Annie. I am starting to transition into maternity pants. They are still a little big so I wear the bellyband to hold them up. By next month I'll probably be in full-out maternity wear combined with cute jackets, sweaters, scarves, and shoes from my regular wardrobe. And the most exciting news this month--at 15 1/2 weeks I started feeling the teeny tiniest of flutters. There is nothing like feeling baby move inside you! I thought that was too early to feel anything since I didn't feel Annie moving till 20 weeks, but I've felt it several times now so I'm pretty sure. I look forward to those kicks getting stronger and the Gent being able to feel them, too. Next update should include the big boy/girl reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment