Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Second Annual Summer Cinci Trip

Last week my Mom and I took the babies to Cincinnati. Mom's best friend "Mrs. GiGi" and my favorite Jenn live there, and Jenn has a precious new baby boy I've been itching to hold for the past three months!
IMG_8292

He thought my kisses were boring, but I just couldn't resist that sweet baby smell! He is the cutest little guy and I'm so glad I finally got to meet him (and spend time with his mama, too).
IMG_8294

My kids had lots of fun with Mr. Kenny. They showed them what their life will be like next year! JJ is offering lessons in childproofing, please contact me if you are interested. :D
IMG_8315

Annie loves her little purse.
IMG_8323

They also had lots of fun playing with Mrs. GiGi's electronics. BUTTONS! THAT MAKE NOISE!!
IMG_8327

Little climbers.
IMG_8332

We went to the splash park. Mrs. GiGi and Sam played in the water with Annie and JJ. Thank you!
IMG_8345

Almost twins. I get asked that A LOT.
IMG_8361

So glad we were able to go on this trip, we had a blast!

P.S. I'm thinking about trying out a photo-editing program. Right now I do no editing at all. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I use Lightroom for quick editing (Lighting, cropping, ect) and LOVE it! There are TONS of free presets you can download as well and apply all kinds of looks/edits with the click of 1 button...too easy!

    ReplyDelete