Friday, June 8, 2012

Phriday Phone Photos (and 15 month stats)

Annie had her 15 month check-up today. Doctor says she is doing all the things she is supposed to do. :) Annie weighs 18 lbs 14 oz (still trucking along at the 5th percentile) and is 29 1/2 inches tall (10-25th percentile). She is not saying a lot of understandable words yet, but she carries on conversations with us anyway. And she understands lots of words. Earlier this week she took my sandals to another room and came back empty-handed. I said, "Annie, where are Mama's shoes? Go find them." And off she went down the hall and returned a minute later, sandals in hand. And yesterday she went and got her shoes when I asked her to (maybe she's going to be a shoe-queen like me?). She also will put her toys away (into baskets) when asked, and will try to put books back on the shelf. The comprehension is there, just not much verbalizing yet.

Anyway, on to pictures!

Here's an oldie from our beach trip last month. We were waiting for our condo to get ready. Long story involving a damaged condo and being moved to a rental that was beachview, not beachfront (which is a big deal to me when I go to the beach). Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, I am still not happy with you, tsk tsk tsk, and you never returned my phone call!
iphone 001

She's getting so long!
iphone 002

First crop of figs from our tree--as big as pears
iphone 004

Empty those toy bins!
iphone 006

Reading at the library--too hot for the park
iphone 008

iphone 009

iphone 010

She picked up the Gent's tie and put it around her neck. And I told you, she loves carrying shoes around.
iphone 011

I can't resist snapping a photo of a sleeping baby
iphone 013

Honey bought Annie a chair that's just her size. She climbs all over it and pushes it over to other furniture to use as a stepstool. Uh oh.
iphone 014

I've got a climber on my hands
iphone 015

This is what happens when we try to skip our morning nap. And how adorable are these tiny Toms!?
iphone 016

Happy weekend one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment