Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gymboree Sale!

I love Gymboree baby clothes but I can't justify spending that much money on Annie's clothes, no matter how adorable she looks in them. Today we were out keeping Annie awake until naptime. I had Bible study this morning so she missed her morning nap, and if we go straight home she wants to crash at 11:30 and wakes up at 1:30 and can't make it till bedtime . . . so we go out to lunch and run errands or window shop until 1 on Bible study days.


Anywho, we stumbled on a great sale at Gymboree today--everything in the store is $13.99 and under! The salesclerk told me this is the biggest sale they ever have, and it happens once a year. For less than $25, I bought Annie a dress, two tops, and a pair of pants. And she's going to look so cute in them! 

(these aren't the ones I bought, they didn't have her size--but it gives you some ideas of the cuteness that can be had!)


Polka Dot Tiered SundressPolka Dot Bow DressBlooming Cute

Yes, I bought my daughter more clothes that she does not need just because they were cute. First world problem, I know. But wait till you see her picture in them.

And as a side note, she is so petite. I don't even think about it till I start buying clothes. I bought her a mix of 6-12 month and 12-18 month sizes, some of the 12-18 month sizes are still falling off her. I'm thinking she will probably still be in 12-18 month sizes this fall. If you go by weight a 12 month size is usually 20-24 pounds, and she hasn't even hit that yet. Peanut. But such a cute little peanut.

I'm going to throw my back out when our next kid weighs 20 lbs at 6 months, ha!

While I'm touting brands (for which I receive absolutely nothing whatsoever) I'm also in love with Tiny Toms and Jack&Lily baby shoes! Here are a few of my favorites. :)
157 Glitter (157) Saddle brown & pink (105)




No comments:

Post a Comment