Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby Pictures!

We had a doctor appointment today, and our big 4D ultrasound! Baby is healthy and growing - she's a little over two pounds now. We have tons of pictures of baby in utero. Here are a few of my faves.

Whose face does she have, mine or the Gent's? (the bubbles you see are the umbilical cord)
scan0001

Sticking her tongue out at the "camera"
scan0004

She had her hand up by her face most of the time. I already knew it was there. I keep feeling it poking me!
scan0003

Her hand holding onto her foot. She's does prenatal yoga in the womb.
scan0002

3 comments:

  1. I think she has the Gent's nose and your mouth. :) Seriously, you can almost tell who she does look like - these pictures are unbelievable! I can't wait to see her in just 12 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with your mother! She definitely has his nose. She is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete