Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Seven Month Photo

28 weeks today, hello third trimester! Honestly, I hadn't thought much about getting to this part of pregnancy. The first trimester I was worried about another miscarriage and the second trimester I was just glad not to be sick anymore. Now it is sinking in that in just 12 more weeks there's going to be a baby girl in the adorable nursery that is being created! And I'll never sleep again! And how is this whole natural childbirth thing really going to work!

Good thing I have Christmas to distract me for a while. :D

If you were wondering how much I've grown, here you go:

7 months edit

I wonder if this non-maternity dress will make it through months eight and nine? I have a maternity back-up for when the time comes.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! Daddy walked by and saw your picture and said "She is just glowing!" I can't believe our little girl will be here in twelve weeks. I better get my projects finished!!

    ReplyDelete