Friday, June 5, 2020

Quarantine Accomplishments

We are beginning to venture out again, for small doses of society. We are thankful for creeks to play in and lots of (hot) sun. Before we leave this strange season, I thought I'd take a few minutes to note some quarantine accomplishments.

- grew out the eyebrows that I overplucked years ago
- finished school with the munchkins
- read 45 books--lots of fluffy ones
- baked every weekend with the kiddos
- gained and lost the same two pounds 11 times (see above)

Not a bad list, I suppose. We've enjoyed the extra family time. We've read a lot of books out loud and played outside a lot. We check in on the house construction frequently and explore our acreage. We'll see what our summer looks like...I'm sure it will be different but I'm also sure we'll find ways to have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment