Friday, November 30, 2018

7 months and 4D ultrasound

Thought I should get this seven month photo posted before I hit eight months next week. ;) Baby and I are doing well, keeping up with our checkups and lots of extra ultrasounds but everything is looking great. I got back to walking this month and that and yoga are keeping me feeling good. I was dealing with some really bad back pain and then realized I was just not prioritizing walking like I had in previous pregnancies. Getting in the habit of walking again helped baby settle in a better spot and the back pain is pretty much gone--yay!



I took the kiddos to a 4D ultrasound just for fun last week. We got some precious pictures of Poptart! He had his hands and feet up close to his face, but he moves around so much that we got some sweet pictures of his face, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment