Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Reading List Faves: Jan - March

I am somehow finding time for lots of reading these first few months of the year! Here are a few of my favorites:

The Homeschool Experiment, Charity Hawkins. This novel chronicles a year in the life of a homeschool mom. I laughed out loud through most of it and picked up a few helpful tips, too.

Death Comes as Epiphany, Sharan Newman. My new mystery/historical fiction series (this one is the first book). Set in 12th century France and fascinating!

Before You Wake, Erick Erickson. A collection of letters written to his children.

Liturgy of the Ordinary, Tish Harrison Warren. How these ordinary days can be lived with an eternal perspective.

Dispatches from Pluto, Richard Grant. A hilarious book about a Yankee who bought a Mississippi Delta plantation house.

For the Glory, Duncan Hamilton. Biography of Eric Liddell. Everyone knows about the Olympic runner, but do you also know the missionary who died in a Japanese internment camp?

The Masterpiece, Francine Rivers. I've always loved Francine Rivers' books and I get so excited when a new one comes out! This one did not disappoint. Although I do think her earlier novels are my favorites. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment