Friday, June 10, 2016

BSF Recap

I have so enjoyed studying God's Word through Bible Study Fellowship these past three years. This year we studied Revelation. I think everyone in my group was intimidated at first, but once we got into it we all really enjoyed learning together. My main take-aways from the year:

- judgment is coming and it will be truly terrible
- but God's abounding forgiveness, compassion, and mercy is available to any person who repents and seeks after Jesus
- Jesus will return
- for believers, His return brings full restoration of ourselves and our world: He is making all things new and perfect!
- for those who have refused Christ's truth, the second death is permanent and real
- who in my life needs to know these truths today?

Excited to study the Gospel of John next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment