Friday, April 8, 2016

Four for the Children

I know I've written about Compassion and the incredible work that they do for at-risk children around the world. And right now, there's a child waiting for a sponsor like you. God has called us to care for children living in poverty. As a child sponsor for over 15 years myself, I've seen my letters and gifts make a huge difference. I've also had the opportunity to hear Compassion graduates speak to our church about the very real difference having a sponsor made in their lives.

Will you sponsor a child today? I've created an Acts of Compassion campaign and my goal is to find sponsors for four children.

Your sponsored child will receive support directly from a local church. Not only does that include good nutrition, education, and medical care--but also the opportunity to learn about Jesus. Compassion is a 4-star rated organization with Charity Navigator, and serves over 1.7 million children in 26 countries.

But at the heart of this ministry is people like you and me. Sponsors who have decided to help one child overcome poverty. That's what inspired me to become a child sponsor myself. But with so many kids still in need I felt like I needed to do more, which is why I created my own campaign to recruit more sponsors.

For about a $1 a day, you can sponsor a child and start a life-changing relationship. It only takes about five minutes to get set up, and you can write your first letter today. Please join me and sponsor a child!

Since I blog anonymously, I'm not including a direct link to my campaign page here. Please comment with your email address and I will send you the campaign website with more information and photos of these precious children!

No comments:

Post a Comment