Monday, October 12, 2015

One Thousand Gifts, 601-625

601. That my children are--for the most part--healthy and happy little munchkins.
602. That Annie and Jacob are loving school!
603. Hearing "can we do school now, Mama?"
604. Hearing Sophie say, "yes, I want to color, Mama!" (that's her "school")
605. Sophie recognizing her name written down (and wanting to write her name--with my help--on all her coloring pages)
606. Watching Nora play happily by herself when we are occupied with school.
607. Being Nora's favorite person right now.
608. Joining in Annie and Jacob's imaginative play.
609. The "concert" they hosted this weekend.
610. That our current "A-A-Apple" unit requires making an apple pie. (this was an optional activity, but I find it very important)
611. A little bit cooler weather.
612. Wearing fall clothes.
613. Planning fun weekend activities and trips.
614. Getting ready to begin Christmas shopping in earnest.
615. Reading chapter books with the kids.
616. Zeke's 11th birthday!
617. That Zeke got a professional grooming.
618. And that his thyroid supplement seems to be giving him some energy back.
619. A weekend away to visit the Gent's family.
620. Wedding shower to celebrate my soon to be sister-in-law.
621. Chik-fil-a.
622. Really good milkshakes.
623. Time to catch up on my magazines.
624. Our super-comfortable couch.
625. A crop of fall tomatoes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm resonating with many of these, my friend, but especially #621! Yup! I've got to make a Chick-fil-a run now! ;) Thanks for encouraging us all to be more grateful.

    ReplyDelete