Monday, September 28, 2015

One Thousand Gifts, 551-575

551. A return to health for our family after we were wiped out by the stomach bug.
552. That Daddy stayed strong to take care of us all!
553. That our family and tailgating guests were gracious as we succumbed one by one...
554. My awesome hubby who finishes planting my azaleas in the dark after helping get the kids to bed.
555. A fridge filled with leftovers--no need to cook this week.
556. That we never have to worry about where our next meal is coming from. We are abundantly blessed, I know.
557. Sustaining grace to carry on while I wait for Christ's glorious return.
558. Being able to bring my cares and concerns and worries before the Lord in prayer.
559. Praying whenever and wherever--ongoing conversation with Jesus. What an amazing gift.
560. Great introduction to BSF's Revelation study.
561. Sleeping in my own bed on clean sheets after a hot shower.
562. Expanding my flower cutting garden.
563. Pulling up weeds--literally and figuratively.
564. An excellent start to school with Annie and Jacob.
565. Little girls in smocked pumpkin dresses.
566. Little boys in football jerseys.
567. A new phone.
568. A mechanic who went above and beyond when I got my oil changed last week.
569. Hints of fall becoming more abundant.
570. Loyal fur babies.
571. Our fabulous dog sitter.
572. Extra snuggles from my sick kiddos.
573. Baby story time with Nora.
574. Watching all my munchkins grow and try new things.
575. Reading chapter books as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment