Friday, August 7, 2015

Recipes Galore

I've been on a try-out-new-recipes kick these past few weeks! I've also been experimenting with sourdough bread and homemade pie crust. Here are recipes we have particularly enjoyed if you want to give them a try. Most are from Better Homes and Gardens or Southern Living.

Orzo Salad with Spicy Buttermilk Dressing

Bruschetta Biscuits with Feta

Southern Italian Chicken Soup

Classic White Bread This provides a variation from my usual sandwich bread. I use half whole wheat flour and half white.

Tomato Cheddar Bacon Pie A little bit of an effort to make, but so incredibly delicious. Not exactly health food, this is reserved for weekends or when the Gent's garden has a surplus of divine tomatoes.

Summer Spaghetti Salad

Taking sandwiches up a notch: Smoky Chicken Panini with Basil Mayo

Ham and Cheese Brunch Casserole

Another good brunch choice: Cheese and Sausage Quiche

Lemon Raspberry Coffeecake. Cake for (Saturday) breakfast? My kids were a huge fan.

And my new favorite way to eat chocolate (as if I needed another): Molten Chocolate-Espresso Cakes Eating one of these with a little whipped cream...words are not adequate.

Happy cooking, baking, and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment