Friday, June 27, 2014

Be a Mommy and Bake

The past couple of weeks, Annie keeps telling me when she grows up she wants to be a mommy and bake. So this morning I thought it would be fun for Annie and JJ to make a list of what mommies and daddies do. Here's what they came up with (with no prompting from me--I would have put "clean, do laundry, and take children somewhere fun almost every day" on my list!).

Mommy:
Bake cake. And cupcakes. (Apparently me making their birthday cakes has made an impression.)
Get self dressed. (Gold star, Mommy!)
Make own bed. And my bed.
Clean up toys.
Make food.
Swing.
Eat.
Feed babies.
Hug you. (Aww, I got one sweet one. At least they didn't put "yell at me" or "send me to time-out" on the list!)

Daddy:
Work.
Give baby a bottle.
Hang curtains.
Drive his own car.
Put up things.

TGIF. It has been a loooooooooooong week.

No comments:

Post a Comment