Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend Odd Jobs

In between keeping up with three fur babies and three human ones, trips to the park and Chik Fil A, and church, here's what we did this weekend.

Fix vents in entry way
Touch up paint in Annie's room
Touch up paint in playroom
Stain stick
Touch up paint in dining room
Install and paint cord cover in master bedroom
Fix the Gent's dresser knob
Weatherstrip ac unit in playroom
Remove shim on gate
Rake play yard
Measure and order new bathroom cabinet
Paint basement window boards and hose outlet
Clean out basement
Sewer line support
Finish repairing Annie's chair
Touch up paint on doll cradle
Caulk bath window
Repair office shelf
Order porch furniture
Email dogsitter travel dates
Call handyman
Shim outlets
Glue pegs in kitchen
Clean kitchen (this was a four+ hour process, but my kitchen has never been so clean!)
Re-pot peace lily

In addition to this, I did a very thorough spring cleaning last week (blinds, baseboards, scrubbing grout, light fixtures, etc). All I have left is to mop the downstairs floors, deep clean the sun room, and dust the bookcases. Yay for an (almost) clean house and annoying projects marked off our list!

The sense of accomplishment is almost overwhelming. I need m&m's.

2 comments:

  1. I'm tired just reading this list! Of course, I get tired walking from the recliner to the bathroom these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to see it all. I can't seem to get my house vacuumed. :)

    Honey

    ReplyDelete